- It is the practice of the Exchange for all volunteers to become members. Our annual membership fee is $35.
- It is important to sign in when you arrive for your shift. These records help us maintain our non-profit status. The sign in book is located on the table in the back room next to the closet. Be sure to grab your nametag from the box next to the sign in book. Please hang your coat and leave your purse in the closet where aprons are located.
- Please let the Exchange know if you are unable to volunteer for an assigned shift by calling (910) 295-4677 as soon as possible. The manager will notify the appropriate person who will make arrangements for a substitute.
- The Exchange follows the Moore County School system for weather-related closings. NO SCHOOL – NO EXCHANGE. Listen to the radio and TV stations for up-to-date information.
- PLEASE do not hesitate to ask questions! The manager and others around you will be happy to help you through, and before long it will all become routine!
- You are entitled to a free beverage during your shift. Just ask a waitress on duty to get it for you. Lunch is at your own expense, to include tax and tip.
- We now send out notices, requests and information by email, but still post notices on the craft table in the back room. So be sure to take a look before you leave the cabin.
- A paid Member of the Exchange may become a consignor as well with no additional fee.
- Please do not hesitate to share your ideas and opinions with us. The manager and board welcome any suggestions and comments you may have. We are open to new ideas that could bring positive changes to the Exchange.